MAC Inc's coding services are structured to ensure the following:
- Our clients receive coding that complies with all CMS and regional coding guidelines.
- We meet or exceed our clients' coding accuracy and turnaround time requirements.
- All valid revenue is being collected from all payers.
- Medical charts are processed expeditiously through the revenue cycle.
- All services are comprehensive, customized and cost effective.
Our consulting services include:
MEDICAL CODING/BILLING SUPPORT
- Backlog Support
- Medical Billing Services
- Seasoned & Experience Coders
- 100% Remote
- Medical Record Compliance
- Medical Front Office Staff Training
- Electronic Medical/Health Record Training
- Physician Practice Consultant
- Medical Group Consulting
- Medical Practice Set Up Service
AUDITING & COMPLIANCE
- Baseline Medical Records Audits
- Compliance Planning and Implementation
- CPT, ICD, HCPCS Coding Accuracy
- Documentation Quality
- Detailed Reports
- Regulatory Compliance
- Education and Recommendation
EDUCATION & TRAINING (MAC Pro)
- ICD -10 -CM Training
- ICD- 10 PCS Training
- Risk Adjustment (HCC) Training
- Medical Billing Training
- Specialty Coding Workshops
- Medical Terminology
- CPR & First and more
What makes MAC, Inc different from all the other coding companies?
- Over 20 years of specialization in Medical Coding and Education.
- MAC Inc is a remote coding company that deals with all chart types from clients spread across the spectrum of healthcare.
- Our diverse coding experience and customized coding solutions give healthcare providers the ability to improve their coding speed, accuracy and compensation at significantly lower costs.
- We are absolutely committed to consistently providing our clients with nothing less than the finest medical record coding support available.
How do we do what we do?
is the average experience level of our coders.
Our coding staff is required to have, at a minimum, a credential recognized by AAPC or AHIMA. Additionally, MAC Inc requires that a minimum number of CEU’s are taken by every coder to maintain their credentials.
Coders are also given resources to obtain additional CEU's in many areas of coding and medicine at no monetary cost to them.